Cleaning Gas Stove Burner Plates

Does anyone know of a good way to clean gas stove top with the burner plates that are not removable?

Momtothree67 from Orleans, IN

I use Easy Off Bam to clean my stove. It works really good. Hope this helps. HUGS

I use Bar Keeper's Friend. Found at the grocery store. It comes in a gold can with dark blue writing. It has a lot of uses. Try it you'll love it!

Jennifer CA

The best thing I have found to clean the top of my stove and around the sealed burners is baking soda. Just sprinkle it onto the stove top and use a damp dishcloth to scrub it. Works better than cleanser and no scratches. Rinse well, and polish with a paper towel. Keeps it looking like new! A good use for the baking soda that you use as a deodorizer in the fridge. When you replace that, use the old one for scrubbing the stove top. I also use the same method to clean my oven. Works better than oven cleaners which seem to leave a residue.

Harlean from Arkansas

I have a GE black glass stove top and I use a product called CERAMA BRYTE.It is a liquid that I wipe on and wipe off before it dries.I also have a scraper in a holder which is just a razor blade to scrape off heavy residue.The CERAMA BRYTE works great and is fast.You can purchase it at Home Depot or order it at 1-800-626-2002.

Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesDecember 10, 2006
Blue flame on gas stove burner
Cleaning the Burners on a Gas Stove
metal burner covers
Uses for Burner Covers
Stove Burner
Removing Melted Plastic from a Stove Burner
Gas Stove Burner
Repairing Gas Stove Burners
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 21, 2017 at 2:36:19 PM on 10.0.0.44 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.