DVD of The Two Worlds of Jennie Logan

Does anyone know where I can purchase a DVD of an old film called "The Two Worlds of Jennie Logan" starring Lynsey Wagner? I had it on video and when moving home I lost it. l love that film so if anyone can help that would be great. Cheers.

By Joanne

Well, you can pay full price for it on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Two-Worlds-Je ... -Logan/dp/B003B3O5K4/?tag=thrif06-20

Me, I'd put it in a favorites list on Amazon till it was priced down to next to nothing. I would also try looking for it on SwapaDVD but I looked and they don't have it listed.

First before buying a copy, I'd check your local library to see if perhaps they have a copy!

amazon.com has this DVD (new, none used) for $15.99 (plus S&H). Hope this helps.

Entertainment MoviesFebruary 10, 2011
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from a CD or DVD
DVD Player
DVD Player Tray Won't Open
DVD Media Case on White Background
Uses for DVD Media Cases