MoviesEntertainment

DVD of The Two Worlds of Jennie Logan

Does anyone know where I can purchase a DVD of an old film called "The Two Worlds of Jennie Logan" starring Lynsey Wagner? I had it on video and when moving home I lost it. l love that film so if anyone can help that would be great. Cheers.

By Joanne

Well, you can pay full price for it on Amazon http://www.amaz  99799&sr=1-1

Me, I'd put it in a favorites list on Amazon till it was priced down to next to nothing. I would also try looking for it on SwapaDVD but I looked and they don't have it listed.

First before buying a copy, I'd check your local library to see if perhaps they have a copy!

amazon.com has this DVD (new, none used) for $15.99 (plus S&H). Hope this helps.