LinksCrafts

PatternReview.com Sewing Website

A wonderful web site for those who love to sew: For all you who love to sew, beginners to advanced, this web site and forum is just the ticket. You can look up any questions you may have about sewing. Plus, they have posts from professional designers and bridal gown makers that give you their tips and tricks of the trade. You can join for free (like I did) or pay a tiny bit and receive all kids of discounts and goodies. What a find! It's a wonderful and fun site for anyone who sews!

By Cyinda from near Seattle

As Gomer Pyle used to say.... Thank ye! thank ye! thank ye! Wonderfu idea! I do a lot of sewing and I will certainly join.

Thank you so much. I look forward to getting some tips on altering patterns. I've gained weight and haven't been sewing because my old patterns no longer fit. And when I finally lose the weight, I'll know how to alter the patterns again.

Thanks for sharing..I just found a new site while surfing...don't let the name sway ya.it has sewing,crocheting etc. myrecycledbags.com

Thanks for sharing. Can always can use additional sewing tips.

Another very wonderful feature of this website is that you can look up patterns by individual number, and people who have sewn them offer very thorough commentaries on the up- and downsides of the pattern--skimpy sleeves, floppy backs, linings that don't quite fit, etc., often with pictures of the finished product so you can see the garment on a real person--not a Barbie drawing or a professional model. These red flags have saved me a lot of aggravation when cutting into especially prized fabric.

Cyinda Thanks for the web site it look great Liz

Haven't sewn in years, but this inspires me to perhaps get back to it somehow and to join the magnificent group/site. Thank you for the link. God bless you. : )