Other Uses for Coffee Filters

Use for coffee filters, other than making coffee.

Party Bowls

I used coffee filters at my daughters sleepover birthday party. I made the girls popcorn and wrote each girls name on the filter and filled it with popcorn and they didn't get mixed up and I knew exactly who hadn't picked up their trash!

By Tawnda

Splatter Shield

Use coffee filters as a splatter shield over dishes in the microwave.

By imaqt1962

For Cleaning

I ran out of paper towels and needed to finish the task I was doing. I had large coffee filters I bought by mistake (needed small for coffee pot.) They did the job very well, didn't come apart like paper towels.

By ME

More Ideas

If you've ever purchased the wrong size coffee filters and wondered what on earth you could do with them, try this: Use a coffee filter or two to wash windows. Because they are lint-free and absorbent, they work better than paper towels. Another idea, before placing soil in a clay or plastic flowerpot, place a paper coffee filter on the bottom of the pot to prevent the soil from escaping through the drain hole.

By Bobbie G from Rockwall, TX

My husband makes homemade wine, and we use coffee filters to strain sediment from it. Line a funnel with a filter, place in the decanter, and pour in the wine. It comes out nice and clear.

Also, if you make homemade jelly, line a colander with a filter, and use to strain the solids from the friut juice.

I use them to strain cooking oil after it has cooled

I used a coffee filter to make angel wings for a christmas decoration.

I teach at Head Start and we use them for many projects. We make butterflies out of them by decorating them with watered down food coloring or markers and we spray the marker with water. let them dry. Accordian fold them (four) and stack two on each side of a clothespin to look like a butterfly. Also, you can paint or decorate them and glue onto a large sheet of paper and make it look like a flower

Uses for Coffee Filters, Coffee filter on a brown background.
Uses for Coffee Filters
Beautiful coffee filter flowers in jars fiilled with rocks
Crafts Using Coffee Filters
filters
Clean Windows With Coffee Filters
furnace air filter
Reusing Air Cleaner Filters
Coffee Filter Doily
Making a Coffee Filter Doily
🎉
🎄