Recipes Using Leftover Turkey

I am looking for leftover turkey recipes.

By padufresne

This one is great for when you can't have a full turkey dinner. I put a box of stuffing mix, already made, into the bottom of a 4 qt. backing dish or casserole. Then, it's a layer of turkey, a can of drained corn or your favorite veggie, some shreaded cojack or chedderjack cheese, and a package of Idahoan Instant Spuds. You can use leftover spuds or your choice of spuds, but make sure you have enough to cover the top with at least 1" and to the sides.

Cover and bake at 350 for about 30 minutes. This freezes well and can be served with gravy over it and a side of salad and cranberry's and you have a meal worthy of Turkey Day Every Day!!

For a photo and other cooking tips, click on this link.

http://www.thri  2939367.tip.html

N-JOY!!

I make creamed turkey. My husband loves it.

Cut turkey in bite size pieces.

Make white sauce. (recipe below)

Add turkey.

I also add peas to this.

Simmer until hot stirring continuously so as not to burn.

White sauce

3 TBLS. margarine (heaping)

3 TBLS. flour (heaping)

2 cups of milk.

Melt margarine. Take off stove and add flour. You should have a thick paste. Return to stove and add milk. Use a whisk to take out lumps. Cook over high heat stirring constantly until you get a creamy white sauce. 5-8 minutes.

I always double my recipe because we love this so much.

Hope this helps.

Leftover Turkey Sandwich
Recipes Using Leftover Turkey
Food and Recipes Recipes PoultryMay 18, 2009
A carved turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in the Microwave
Turkey dumpling soup with carrots.
Leftover Turkey Soup Recipes
A cooked turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in a Slow Cooker (Crockpot)
Carving a Turkey
Using Your Turkey Bones for Soup
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 10:38:35 PM on 10.0.0.173 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.