Luckie (Shih Tzu)

Luckie is a 15 1/2 year old Shih Tzu. My husband bought me our wee guy after we lost our other dog. He doesn't like to do much now really, as he's getting to old. He still enjoys small walks and plays once in a while with his wee toys. He's my best friend and I love him so much.

By Yvonne from Canada

What a beautiful boy he is! How fortunate you are for him to be with you so long, and how fortunate he is to have such a wonderful home!

Our we guy passed away on January 16th. He had 2 heart attacks with in 5 hours. His death has hit us badly as our home isn't the same with out him. I love and miss you Babe.

Thank you for the nice reply. Hugs

Shih Tzu
Shih Tzu Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesFebruary 3, 2010
Shih Tzu laying on belly with chin on the ground looking at the camera.
House Training a Shih Tzu
closeup of puppy
Shih Tzu Mix Photos