Cleaning Soccer Uniforms

How do you get sand stains out of soccer uniforms?

By Cori from Woods Cross, UT

When my kids were in young sports (they are engaged adults now) we were exposed to baseball, soccer,football pants, and of course they all were white. A former football player gave me a tip and it really Dial soap. Wet the bar and the stain and rub the bar into the stain. It can be the gold colored bar but just the plain soap. The joke became how dirty could my very active and ornery son get his pants and could I get them white again. It never failed me, grass, mud, black mud, sand, red clay.

Washing Sports Uniforms
Washing Sports Uniforms
Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsFebruary 21, 2011
Smooth Top Stove
Cleaning a Smooth Top Stove
A young boy in a baseball uniform.
Cleaning a Baseball Uniform
Girl in a grey school uniform.
Saving Money on School Uniforms
Dome shaped cake decorated like a soccer ball with green frosting along the base to mimic grass
Making A Soccer Cake