Shopping for Clothing Online

When you need new clothes, if at all possible, buy garments that are washable. Otherwise, you are definitely adding to the cost of the jacket, fancy dress, or whatever!

Shopping online is tempting, but keep some facts in mind! You fall in love of a dress and order it. Notice that you pay, not the price of shipping by weight, but as a percentage of the price of the dress! Unfair, certainly. (Most websites do occasionally offer free shipping or a small, set amount on any item for a certain length of time.)

The dress fits and you can launder it yourself. Viola! But if it does not fit or 'suit' you, you'll pay to return it, so you've taken on the price of its so-called shipping and handling AND return postage when things have not turned out "rosy!

By Janet from Conway, NH

I brought a fleece sweat suit and the first time I washed it. It balled up and has lint on it.I have tried lint brushes and re washed and still lint all over it. I even washed it buy it self. Any ideas on how to get rid of the lint?

I recently saw some cute clothes at Old Navy but they didn't have my size in the store. I looked online and they have great bargains and only charge $5.00 for shipping, no matter if you buy one thing or a bunch. If you don't like something and exchange it, they charge you nothing for shipping either way or you can drop it off at a store. I was really impressed by the prices and the selections. They have womens clothes up to size 20 and then women's plus sizes bigger than that. I liked it better than trying to shop with my kids or having to hunt for stuff in my size.

Sometimes you can find deals online, but the REAL deals are at the stores. Everytime I go to the mall I find such bargains on great clothes! Now with the internet, EVERYONE buys online and few people shop the stores. Because of the stores' poor business, they have sales/clearances everywhere. Just yesterday I bought a $10.00 belt for .50 and a $8.00 newsboy hat for .50. I always find stylish shirts for under $5.00 (yesterday they were $3.00). Check your local shops! Not to mention, store shopping helps your community keep jobs(they work in the store).

Woman Shopping For Clothing
Shopping For Clothing
Consumer Advice Clothing BuyingApril 13, 2007
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
Handyman Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Buying a Wedding Dress Online
Buying a Wedding Dress Online
Close-up of a pair of jeans with a measuring tape curled on top and through the belt loop against a wooden background
Buying Pants Without Trying Them On