Hard, Black Worms In Basement

How can I remove little black hard worms, approximately 1 inch long that come into my basement during the fall? The Exterminator says they come up through the foundation in older homes? Thanks.

Bev from Oskaloosa, IA

I get these little worms in the fall too. Do they curl when you touch them. I'll be watching for anyone who responds. They are in my daughters room (in the basement) only and she does not like them

I have these same things. Our home was built in 1935 but it is a poured concrete foundation, so I don't know how they're getting in. They repulse me and I'm not sure what to do with them. I usually find them dead and have only found less than 10 in a 2 month period.

Home and Garden Pest Control AdviceOctober 10, 2008
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Black Widow Spider Costume
underside of Black Widow Spider
Getting Rid of Black Widow Spiders
Black Bean Salsa
Black Bean Salsa Recipes
Bucket catching leak.
Cleaning Up a Water Leak in Basement
🎄