- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (15 oz.) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 (10 oz.) can diced tomatoes with chilies, undrained
- 1 (15 oz.) can pinto beans in chili sauce, undrained
- 1 (1 1/4 oz.) envelope taco seasoning
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup water
- Baked tortilla chips
- Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
Brown beef, drain and rinse with warm water to remove excess fat. Combine beef and rest of ingredients (except cheese and chips) in a Dutch oven. Simmer on low heat till heated thoroughly. To serve, put some crumbled tortilla chips in serving bowl and ladle a generous helping of soup over chips and sprinkle cheese on top. Serves: 4-6.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 22, 2017 at 7:10:09 AM on 10.0.2.158 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us