Kids Helping with the Decorating?

Here is a decorating idea from a couple of kids trying to be helpful. What would you do?

Help with Redecorating

By Mary from Leroy, Il.

I KNOW kids are quick and can get into trouble the second you turn your back. Hopefully someone learned a lesson here. I'm not sure I would have encouraged their naughtiness by laughing and taking a picture! And yes, my kids got into mischief too, lots of it from the four of them! Thankfully it was more benign things......playing in the water in the stool..dumping out the sugar bowl on the floor etc. I guess I see the paint as a health/safety issue! If the kids are okay you got lucky. I hope the "careless caretaker" got the job and expense of cleaning up the mess!

YOU GO GRANDMA MARGIE :)

I AGREE

Hey, look on the bright side...they made a square!! :)

haha, Mary. I saw this picture on the web recently. If these were my kids, I don't know if I'd laugh or cry.

Call the housekeeper, and go back to work.

This is so priceless! Don't know what I would have done. Save the pictures to show their girlfriends when they are teens and dating.

How cute. I know, not at the time, but look at the sincerity of their hearts. They were trying to help. Hug them, clean them up, carry on.

i would be so mad i would have to go away for a few moments then come in and make them help clean it up and then it would be bed time for a nap for all after they both got cleaned up first. then we would have some kind of grounding. that is one reason i do not have kids i am known to have a temper. but i don't think i would beat them too bad anyway but i would probably need to be stopped if i have a breakdown. that is why i am just an aunt!!!

I received this same photo in a joke e-mail the other day. The subject line was "Last Minutes in the Life of a Child!"

As a side note: With e-mail and internet, things get circulated/misrepresented all the time. Who knows where this photo originated?You never know what to believe. Many have encountered hoaxes. If you want to verify the validity of all those silly e-mails we all receive, go to "snopes.com" It's a great and truthful website!

Photos FamilyJuly 25, 2006
A picture of the Eiffel Tower.
Decorating a Room With a Paris Theme
Helping Someone With Alzheimer's
Helping a Loved One with Alzheimer's
Fall decoration with pumpkins, gourds, and Indian corn.
Decorating with Pumpkins
Feng Shui Decorating, Feng Shui Decorating
Feng Shui Decorating
🎄