Kids Helping with the Decorating?

Here is a decorating idea from a couple of kids trying to be helpful. What would you do?

Help with Redecorating

By Mary from Leroy, Il.

I KNOW kids are quick and can get into trouble the second you turn your back. Hopefully someone learned a lesson here. I'm not sure I would have encouraged their naughtiness by laughing and taking a picture! And yes, my kids got into mischief too, lots of it from the four of them! Thankfully it was more benign things......playing in the water in the stool..dumping out the sugar bowl on the floor etc. I guess I see the paint as a health/safety issue! If the kids are okay you got lucky. I hope the "careless caretaker" got the job and expense of cleaning up the mess!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

YOU GO GRANDMA MARGIE :)

I AGREE

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Hey, look on the bright side...they made a square!! :)

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

haha, Mary. I saw this picture on the web recently. If these were my kids, I don't know if I'd laugh or cry.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Call the housekeeper, and go back to work.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

This is so priceless! Don't know what I would have done. Save the pictures to show their girlfriends when they are teens and dating.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

How cute. I know, not at the time, but look at the sincerity of their hearts. They were trying to help. Hug them, clean them up, carry on.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

i would be so mad i would have to go away for a few moments then come in and make them help clean it up and then it would be bed time for a nap for all after they both got cleaned up first. then we would have some kind of grounding. that is one reason i do not have kids i am known to have a temper. but i don't think i would beat them too bad anyway but i would probably need to be stopped if i have a breakdown. that is why i am just an aunt!!!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

I received this same photo in a joke e-mail the other day. The subject line was "Last Minutes in the Life of a Child!"

As a side note: With e-mail and internet, things get circulated/misrepresented all the time. Who knows where this photo originated?You never know what to believe. Many have encountered hoaxes. If you want to verify the validity of all those silly e-mails we all receive, go to "snopes.com" It's a great and truthful website!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Photos FamilyJuly 25, 2006
A picture of the Eiffel Tower.
Decorating a Room With a Paris Theme
Helping Someone With Alzheimer's
Helping a Loved One with Alzheimer's
Fall decoration with pumpkins, gourds, and Indian corn.
Decorating with Pumpkins
Feng Shui Decorating, Feng Shui Decorating
Feng Shui Decorating
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 10:56:05 PM on 10.0.1.80 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.