Browsing: Cooking Oil Tips

No Cooking Oil Mess

To prevent cooking oil from messing up your shelves, simply cut the tops off of old socks and slip them on the oil bottles.

By Ronda

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

When I have my cooking oil near the stove for at hand use I put it in a pretty wine bottle with a pour cap/spout (Pier one) and when not in use I set it on a plant saucer the plastic kind and under neath I put the terracotta bottom of the actual palnt pot. It works great and lasts forever!

I keep a small jar of coconut oil near my cooktop and place it on a cardboard drink coaster (like the kind from Bennigan's or Chili's). You can't see it when the jar sits on it, but it works great and is easily replaced.

Bottle of olive oil with olives and leaves in the foreground.
Cooking Oil Tips
Organizing KitchenOctober 16, 2004
Disposing of Used Motor Oil, Used Motor Oil in a Gallon Jug
Disposing of Used Motor Oil
Coconuts
Cooking With Coconut Oil
dirty garage floor
Removing Oil Stains from Garage Floor
Home Deep Fryer with Fried chicken and chicken and sauces on table
Safe Oils for Deep Frying Foods
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 18, 2016 at 5:00:26 PM on 10.0.2.224 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.