Mattie (Shar Pei)

Mattie (previously known as Mudslide) is about 6. She is a rescue pup. I got her at the Humane Society last August.

She likes to sniff for critters when taking walks.

She has suffered multiple losses, a mate, 2 owners, a litter of puppies. She lines up her stuffed animals in a row every night after grooming them. I guess she is putting them to bed. Then she lies down next to them to sleep.

By Barbara from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Mattie is just beautiful! I am a tried and true Shar-pei lover. My shar-pei Lucy loves her stuffed animals too! Shar-pei's are the most intelligent dogs around, whe have owned 2 now, one rescue and one bought as a pup. I was not a dog lover untill we rescued puglsey but now he is gone and we just had to have another. They are wonderful members of the family, great with kids (if socilized properly) and the best watch dogs.

Anna

That is so sweet, she is showing her motherly instinct, isn't she. Thanks for sharing.

Beverly

Mattie is precious! I love the fact that she grooms her "babies" before putting them to bed. Thanks for sharing her with us and God bless you.

She is adorable. I'm such an animal lover, and she just melts my heart! Thanks for sharing.

What a pretty girl. Oh she sounds so wonderful.

I am a little worried my male shihpoo he is 1 yr old

he grooms his stuffed toys and lines them up.

However he sleeps with me. During the day he

picks a few stuffed toys to play with for the day

and naps with those.

Mattie is fortunate to have landed in your loving

home. I had never seen an adult shar pei only

pups she is so pretty!

Chinese Shar-Pei
Chinese Shar Pei Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesJuly 15, 2008
🎉
🎄