Sassy Mac and Cheese
This is kicked up a notch. The perfect recipe for that side dish for Ham. This is the one I am making for Christmas Dinner.
- 1 egg
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup Grey Poupan Harvest Coarse Ground Mustard
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) penne pasta, cooked, drained
- 1/2 lb. pasteurized prepared cheese product*, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 20 crackers, crushed
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Beat eggs, milk and mustard in large bowl. Add pasta and cheeses; mix lightly. Spoon into 2-qt. greased casserole dish. Mix cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over pasta mixture. Bake 20 minutes.
p>Makes 12 servings, 1 cup each.
|Time:||20 Minutes Preparation Time|
20 Minutes Cooking Time
Source: Kraft foods
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 21, 2017 at 7:09:48 PM on 10.0.0.7 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us