Refill Travel Shampoo Bottles With Your Favorite Brand

We all have those pesky small shampoo bottles from hotels. I decided to use one of them as an experiment after it was empty. I filled it with my favorite shampoo. As the wearer of short hair - this worked miracles! I could save water by washing at the sink. I could save time for unexpected company or rushed outings. I am recycling. Saving lots of time, money and on my water bill.

By Terrie from Huntington Beach

You can do the same thing with the hand lotion bottles. Just refill them from your bottle at home and you have the perfect size for your purse without paying the high price of one of the travel size bottles you get at the stores.

Shampoo Bottle
Saving Money on Shampoo
Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips WashingJune 17, 2008
Old Perfume Bottle
Uses for Old Perfume Bottles
Bleach Bottle on White Background
Crafts Using Bleach Bottles
Sky Blue Retro Travel Trailer 3
Buying a Used Travel Trailer
Family in Car Leaving in Winter
Saving Money on Holiday Travel