Pattern for a Vintage 1950s Glass Windchime

I would like to have a pattern for the small glass windchimes that came from Japan in the 1945-1960s. I remember them costing 25 cents to $1.25. Here is a picture of one my daughter bought for me. It was about $30 and much larger than the ones I want to make. I want just one tier. Anyone know where to find one? Or the pattern?

By Great Granny Vi from Moorpark, CA

Looks like I forgot the picture. GG Vi

I remember them, but have no idea where to find them or a pattern to make one. If you check on e-bay maybe they would have one listed for sale.

I remember seeing these. I don't have a pattern, but from looking at the picture and the fact that you want a small one, I would determine what I wanted to use for the string part. Then I would get macrame rings and wrap them (or leave them showing the metal color). Fasten the strings together at the top with a small ring, bringing them down and attaching the larger ring or rings, and then leave long ends to hold the chime pieces. You might find small decorative pieces of glass at a craft store, or you might have to cut your own or use some other material. This is at least a starting point.

Thank you for your responses, and good ideas.

If I get one made i'll post it for you to see.

Thanks again,GG Vi

Crafts Glass ArtApril 30, 2010
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
Woman in Green Shirt Cleaning Glass with Squeege
Cleaning Sliding Glass Doors
Gluing Glass to Glass
Gluing Glass to Glass
Glass gems of various colors.
Making a Flat Gem Mosaic Table