Max (Pug)

Max Lee Halcomb is 5 months old and a pug. I got him on July 13th 2010 . He likes to play, eat, run and dress up

By Charity

How do you know Max likes to "dress up"? I think it is horrible to dress dogs in people clothing and even sometimes doggie clothes. I'm not being rude, just expressing my opinion.

Perhaps you like to dress him up. Not in his (a dogs) nature, thinking of him or you?

Have to agree with the other posts, dogs look best in their own coats.

Max loves clothes and is a very funny pug to be around. And he just recently learned how to say "I wuv you" and knows how to spell "S.P.I.N and G.A.M.E". If you don't believe me YouTube is my witness.

Curious Pug
Chinese Pug Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesOctober 27, 2010
🎉
🎄