Use Shredded Mail For Packaging Material

Instead of throwing out your mounds of shredded mail and documents, keep them in plastic trash bags (which will keep them dry and clean) and use as shipping package stuffing when needed. The plastic trash bags will still be reusable :-)

"Pay It Forward"

By Deeli from Grand Rapids, Michigan

I use a woodburning stove to heat my woodworking shop in the Winter time, so I shred my newspapers, junk mail, and catalogs. I line my shredder basket with a plastic grocery bag. When it is full, I tie it shut with the handles. Then store them for starting fires in the stove. They work better than kindling wood. just throw a couple bags in before you load the wood in, and throw in a match. You will have a warm fire going in minutes.

Harlean from Arkansas

Unsafe ... for identity theft - shredded or not.

Uses for Shredded Paper, shredded paper
Uses for Shredded Paper
Better Living Green Living ReusingJune 20, 2007
Shredded Paper
Making Shredded Paper for Crafts
Waste Bin Full of Shredded Paper
Recycling Shredded Paper
Padded Envelopes
Saving Money on Mailing Supplies
Neatly Wrapped Homemade Soap
Packaging Homemade Soap for Sale