Multitasking Beauty Routine

This project takes about 30- 45 of your time. For me, it is like the old saying "Killing two birds with one stone", I am attempting to kill three.

First I wash my hair and put in a deep conditioner (I use hot oil with a plastic cap).

Second, I set up a small tub (I got one from the dollar store which is actually dishing washing tub) to soak my feet. All my foot tools are within reach.

Third, I have set out projects that I working on whether it is reading, making jewelry, whatever I am working on that time.

By the time I have finished my feet, my hair is ready for a rinse and I have finished my project.

By Jetruth from Waterloo, IA

I love effective multitasking myself and this tip is very good, thanks a lot. My own tip: I go for my daily walk with audio books and cell phone for taking notes (by sending text messages to myself if I hear a particularly good idea in the book). This way I exercise, listen to useful stuff (I only listen to non-fiction books) and retain some of the good ideas in my "notes". I am collecting multitasking ideas. Please share.

Health & Beauty Beauty AdviceAugust 14, 2009
Sample Sized Beauty Items
Using Beauty Samples
Homemade Beauty Products
Storing Homemade Beauty Products
Sample Sized Beauty Items
Uses for Sample Sized Beauty Products
Multitasking Oven
Multitasking Your Oven