Browsing: Replacement Parts for Patio Umbrella Table

Umbrella Table Plastic Ring Replacement

The plastic ring on our outdoor glass umbrella table broke a couple of years ago in a wind. To fill the gap between the umbrella and the table, I cut an inverted Yoplait Yogurt container and forced it down into the hole. It has lasted for over two years now. What a surprise.

By springmaid5

My table is metal & I thought I had lost the ring so I made one from the top of a spray paint can.

A lot of them have a smaller ring inside to go on top of the spray button . I save them to mark posts & even outlined a small garden with them one time when I seemed to be painting everything in sight.

Anyhoo,I cut up the side to the flat top,cut around it ,then punched a hole in the middle with a nail & used a craft knife to cut out the center close to the edge of the small ring . It worked just fine & I eventually found the official one.

I haven't used my table much in recent years due to too many bugs. However they are less now so who knows maybe a nice fall picnic couldn't hurt.

wood patio umbrella table and chairs
Replacement Parts for Patio Umbrella Table
Home and Garden Home Improvement Furniture RepairOctober 8, 2004
Patio Umbrella
Refurbishing a Faded Patio Umbrella
An electrical cord plugged into an outlet.
Finding Replacement Cords for Electronics
Umbrella Tree
Growing an Umbrella Tree (Magnolia tripetala)
comtemperary wedding ring
Buying a Wedding Ring
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 18, 2016 at 5:00:01 PM on 10.0.0.123 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.