Gymnastics Birthday Party

I am having my 12th birthday party and I want it too be cool. I am not too concerned about it being the best party ever. But, there is one problem: I am in love with gymnastics, but not all of my friends are. I want to go to an open gym and hang out there for a while and play on the equipment. There are trampolines there and a pit, too that people can play on that doesn't really take a lot of skill and is fun. It is $60 and I am gonna pay with my own money. Do you think it's worth it? Please help!

Allie from St. Paul, MN

This sounds like a fun party idea. This is YOUR party so it should be more about your interests and not about your friends. $60.00 is not the "cheapest" idea but it is cheaper then taking a bunch of friends to a movie or bowling or other common party ideas and it sounds ALOT more fun then staying at home. I say go for it and have a happy birthday!

I bet your friends will have a great time. They are YOUR friends and want to be there to celebrate your birthday. When their turn comes around, you might wind up doing something that is outside your comfort zone too.

Go for it. $60 is a pretty good price as long as it if for a good amount of time. Have a great birthday.

Jess

I think it's a terrific idea! You'll all have a great time and, who knows, maybe some of your friends will discover they love gymnastics as much as you do. Happy Birthday Allie!

Sounds like a really awesome idea. I went to a gym when I was 17 just to play in the foam pit and it was incredibly fun. By the way just wanted to say most parents would be really proud of having such a grown up and mature 12 yr old who is willing to spend her own money on a party for herself.

Hope you all have fun! Happy Birthday!

Sounds like FUN! Just the opportunity to jump into the foam pit would make me not want to miss your party! Your friends won't need to be at your skill level to have fun, & they might learn some new tricks. I would rather learn a cartwheel in a nice cushy gym than creaming myself out on the pavement!! Your party will be talked about for years to come, because it's such a unique idea -- how many other birthday parties would be exactly like yours? I hope you have a BLAST!

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayAugust 2, 2007
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Decorate Cupcakes
Decorate Cupcakes at a Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
A gymnast performing.
Best Hair Styles for a Gymnast
🎉
🎄