Educational Worksheets

I am back to school (work) and trying, not only to get the children I work with back on track, but my own grandchildren as well. Some of the kids seem to lose a lot over the summer. We just have to take the time and reel them back in. Some of the methods I mentioned in another post can help you with your child's education on a frugal front.

They have some excellent worksheets at the Dollar Tree. I suggest that you get together with other school age mothers to offset the fees of copying the sheets for multiple use. You can also ask the teacher if they could send home extra copies. I have found some excellent sites for parents to get the worksheets that they need or want, and most of them are free to print. You can also make your own worksheets (I will show you that in another post). Here is a list of some the sites I use. I hope they will be beneficial for you to use.

I use these sites at least 75% of time to help the students that I work with. I hope some of these sites serve you well.

By Georgetta from Waterloo, IA

Editor's Note: Here is Georgetta's recent essay that she mentions at the beginning of the post.

Another really good site for math is: mathworksheetsland.com

Hi Georgetta,

http://www.dadsworksheets.com/ has printable math worksheets for Pre-K to 12 students that you may use for free. :)

A girl working on a math.
Free Educational Materials
EducationSeptember 15, 2011
Easter Ideas for Toddlers
Easter Ideas for Toddlers
preschooler painting
Educational Activities for Preschoolers
Watchband Links
Removing Watchband Links
Homemade Educational Games
Homemade Educational Games for Toddlers
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 10:52:38 AM on 10.0.2.254 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.