Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Requesting LTD and Lakeside Catalog

Would like to know how to request the latest 2005 catalogs from LTD distributing and Lakeside Collection mail ordering catalogs. - jstapper

By

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By Alice (Guest Post)08/29/2008

I would like to order the Lakeside Catalog. Thank You

Editor's Note:We are not affiliated with Lakeside at all. Contact them at the following link and I bet they will send you a catalog.

http://www.lakeside.com/home.asp

By Karen (Guest Post)03/28/2008

I really like their products.

By Connie Streeter [6]03/01/2007

the website for Lakeside is www.lakeside.com then you can click on a place to request a free catalog. Another company that is good is www.collectionsetc.com www.ltdcommodities.com is for the LTD catalogs but you have to be a business to receive or know someone with a business that would order the catalog for you and go through them.

By audrey stewart (Guest Post)10/25/2006

pleaase send me a christmas ltd catalog, 210 marion . . . (rest of address followed

Editor's Note: Sorry. We are not LTD nor do we send out their catalogs.

By Kim Smith (Guest Post)05/08/2006

I would like a catalog from LTD and Lakeside please.

By ANNE (Guest Post)03/02/2006

FOR LTD COMMODITIES YOU HAVE TO BE A BUSINESS OWNER BUT LAKESIDE COLLECTIONS IS THE SAME STUFF AND ANY ONE CAN ORDER FROM THEM

By cheryl dalzell (Guest Post)03/01/2006

item # 33186470 , 80802304 , 808166011 , 80909902

By Annette Freeman (Guest Post)12/13/2005

I would like to receive the lakeside catalog for ordering by mail or internet.

By carolyn [10]10/11/2005

You can request an LTD catalog by going to their website which is http://www.LTDCommodities.com. You could probably do the same for the Lakeside catalog as well. Hope this info helps!

Carolyn

By Joann Frank (Guest Post)10/11/2005

I would like a catalog from Lakesie Collections
for ordering by mail of Internet. Thank You

Here are questions related to Requesting LTD and Lakeside Catalog.

Question: Getting an LTD Catalog

I ordered a catalog from LTD and never received it. I was a prior customer and moved out of state. I called and still never got a catalog. How can I get on their mailing list now?

By Sharon

Most Recent Answer

By Denise [9]08/03/2011

Go to www.lakeside.com and request a catalog. They carry the same items for basically the same price, no problems delivering to post office or residential addresses, you don't have to hava a business. I was an LTD customer,too, but found Lakeside and they're great.