Requesting LTD and Lakeside Catalog

Would like to know how to request the latest 2005 catalogs from LTD distributing and Lakeside Collection mail ordering catalogs. - jstapper

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

I would like a catalog from Lakesie Collections

for ordering by mail of Internet. Thank You

You can request an LTD catalog by going to their website which is http://www.LTDCommodities.com. You could probably do the same for the Lakeside catalog as well. Hope this info helps!

Carolyn

I would like to receive the lakeside catalog for ordering by mail or internet.

item # 33186470 , 80802304 , 808166011 , 80909902

FOR LTD COMMODITIES YOU HAVE TO BE A BUSINESS OWNER BUT LAKESIDE COLLECTIONS IS THE SAME STUFF AND ANY ONE CAN ORDER FROM THEM

I would like a catalog from LTD and Lakeside please.

pleaase send me a christmas ltd catalog, 210 marion . . . (rest of address followed

Editor's Note: Sorry. We are not LTD nor do we send out their catalogs.

the website for Lakeside is www.lakeside.com then you can click on a place to request a free catalog. Another company that is good is www.collectionsetc.com www.ltdcommodities.com is for the LTD catalogs but you have to be a business to receive or know someone with a business that would order the catalog for you and go through them.

I really like their products.

I would like to order the Lakeside Catalog. Thank You

Editor's Note:We are not affiliated with Lakeside at all. Contact them at the following link and I bet they will send you a catalog.

http://www.lakeside.com/home.asp

I love the item and look forward to be able to receive them as well always excited when package arrives.

Answer

I ordered a catalog from LTD and never received it. I was a prior customer and moved out of state. I called and still never got a catalog. How can I get on their mailing list now?

By Sharon

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Go to www.lakeside.com and request a catalog. They carry the same items for basically the same price, no problems delivering to post office or residential addresses, you don't have to hava a business. I was an LTD customer,too, but found Lakeside and they're great.

Read More Answers...
A woman ordering from a catalog.
Ordering an LTD Catalog
Catalog Shopping
Catalog Shopping Tips
Websites Like Lakeside Collection
Websites Like Lakeside Collection
A couple shopping online.
Sites Like ABC Distributing and LTD Commodities
Beautiful photo of the White House in Washington DC.
Requesting Greetings from the White House
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 12, 2016 at 3:04:52 PM on 10.0.2.163 in 815 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.