Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Requesting LTD and Lakeside Catalog

Would like to know how to request the latest 2005 catalogs from LTD distributing and Lakeside Collection mail ordering catalogs. - jstapper

By

By Alice (Guest Post)08/29/2008

I would like to order the Lakeside Catalog. Thank You

Editor's Note:We are not affiliated with Lakeside at all. Contact them at the following link and I bet they will send you a catalog.

http://www.lakeside.com/home.asp

By Karen (Guest Post)03/28/2008

I really like their products.

By Connie Streeter [6]03/01/2007

the website for Lakeside is www.lakeside.com then you can click on a place to request a free catalog. Another company that is good is www.collectionsetc.com www.ltdcommodities.com is for the LTD catalogs but you have to be a business to receive or know someone with a business that would order the catalog for you and go through them.

By audrey stewart (Guest Post)10/25/2006

pleaase send me a christmas ltd catalog, 210 marion . . . (rest of address followed

Editor's Note: Sorry. We are not LTD nor do we send out their catalogs.

By Kim Smith (Guest Post)05/08/2006

I would like a catalog from LTD and Lakeside please.

By ANNE (Guest Post)03/02/2006

FOR LTD COMMODITIES YOU HAVE TO BE A BUSINESS OWNER BUT LAKESIDE COLLECTIONS IS THE SAME STUFF AND ANY ONE CAN ORDER FROM THEM

By cheryl dalzell (Guest Post)03/01/2006

item # 33186470 , 80802304 , 808166011 , 80909902

By Annette Freeman (Guest Post)12/13/2005

I would like to receive the lakeside catalog for ordering by mail or internet.

By carolyn [10]10/11/2005

You can request an LTD catalog by going to their website which is http://www.LTDCommodities.com. You could probably do the same for the Lakeside catalog as well. Hope this info helps!

Carolyn

By Joann Frank (Guest Post)10/11/2005

I would like a catalog from Lakesie Collections
for ordering by mail of Internet. Thank You

Here are questions related to Requesting LTD and Lakeside Catalog.

Question: Getting an LTD Catalog

I ordered a catalog from LTD and never received it. I was a prior customer and moved out of state. I called and still never got a catalog. How can I get on their mailing list now?

By Sharon

Most Recent Answer

By Denise08/03/2011

Go to www.lakeside.com and request a catalog. They carry the same items for basically the same price, no problems delivering to post office or residential addresses, you don't have to hava a business. I was an LTD customer,too, but found Lakeside and they're great.