Requesting LTD and Lakeside Catalog

Would like to know how to request the latest 2005 catalogs from LTD distributing and Lakeside Collection mail ordering catalogs. - jstapper

I would like a catalog from Lakesie Collections

for ordering by mail of Internet. Thank You

You can request an LTD catalog by going to their website which is http://www.LTDCommodities.com. You could probably do the same for the Lakeside catalog as well. Hope this info helps!

Carolyn

I would like to receive the lakeside catalog for ordering by mail or internet.

item # 33186470 , 80802304 , 808166011 , 80909902

FOR LTD COMMODITIES YOU HAVE TO BE A BUSINESS OWNER BUT LAKESIDE COLLECTIONS IS THE SAME STUFF AND ANY ONE CAN ORDER FROM THEM

I would like a catalog from LTD and Lakeside please.

pleaase send me a christmas ltd catalog, 210 marion . . . (rest of address followed

Editor's Note: Sorry. We are not LTD nor do we send out their catalogs.

the website for Lakeside is www.lakeside.com then you can click on a place to request a free catalog. Another company that is good is www.collectionsetc.com www.ltdcommodities.com is for the LTD catalogs but you have to be a business to receive or know someone with a business that would order the catalog for you and go through them.

I really like their products.

I would like to order the Lakeside Catalog. Thank You

Editor's Note:We are not affiliated with Lakeside at all. Contact them at the following link and I bet they will send you a catalog.

http://www.lakeside.com/home.asp

I love the item and look forward to be able to receive them as well always excited when package arrives.

August 2, 2011 Flag

I ordered a catalog from LTD and never received it. I was a prior customer and moved out of state. I called and still never got a catalog. How can I get on their mailing list now?

By Sharon

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

From what I understand with LTD is you have to have a business name in order to order from them. There is a catalog that is very similar called Lakeside Collections and you don't have to use a business name to order from them. In fact most of the merchandise in both catalogs is the same. You can find the Lakeside catalog online at lakesidecollections.com Most of the time when I order a catalog it takes about six weeks to receive it.

I looked under 'catalog request' and got this:

Question: How do I request a catalog?

Answer:

If you are looking to receive a free print catalog, simply click on Send Me Free Catalogs & E-mail Offers and you will receive our most recent catalog in 3 to 6 weeks. You can also request one through an agent by calling (847) 295-5532 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Our entire catalog is also available online, so shop today!

--------------

Hope this helps. Their website is: ltdcommodities.com

Go to www.lakeside.com and request a catalog. They carry the same items for basically the same price, no problems delivering to post office or residential addresses, you don't have to hava a business. I was an LTD customer,too, but found Lakeside and they're great.

A woman ordering from a catalog.
Ordering an LTD Catalog
Catalog Shopping
Catalog Shopping Tips
Websites Like Lakeside Collection
Websites Like Lakeside Collection
A couple shopping online.
Sites Like ABC Distributing and LTD Commodities
Beautiful photo of the White House in Washington DC.
Requesting Greetings from the White House
🎄