Wholesale Acrylic Beads

I need quality wholesale lightweight acrylic beads in bulk lots. Not the ugly plastic beads you find at the craft store, but nice looking plastic beads. I would prefer they come strung on cord and not loose. But any kind will do as long as they look nice and are fairly cheap.

I'm making something for resale that will sell for under $5. I'm looking for all sizes from 12 mm on down to 2 mm. I have already looked on E-bay and gone into Shipwreck beads (a very large bead store). Most stores don't carry acrylic beads that look classy and if they do, they are pricey. Can anyone help?

By Cyinda from Seattle/Tacoma Area

etsy.com is a great website! You can buy or sell finished products. As well, there are many sellers that sell supplies. My daughter is currently making necklaces, earrings, etc., and she buys the beads, chain, closures, etc. from etsy.com Check it out! I'll bet you'll find all kinds of beads that you're looking for!

Try www.firemountainbeads.com I also make and sell lower priced jewelry items and I often find unbelievable sales on this website... they also offer discounts depending on the number of items you buy. I usually grab up clearance items whenever I can but their regular prices are the lowest I've found anywhere yet.

Enterpriseart.com is also a great bead store! I have purchased from for over 25 years! Good luck!

You might try Fire Mountain beads and Gems. Their customer service department is very helpful, they give great discounts, and shipping is incredibly cheap. Get their 800 number from the web site, and then talk to a real human!

PS I think Shipwreck is way overpriced and their webiste is almost impossible to navigate efficiently!

Hello Cyinda,

Still looking for a bead wholesaler? I can offer you beautiful acrylic beads at fantastic prices and less costly than any of the recommended websites...have an overseas manufacturer! If interested, please contact me. email:ralphguarniero AT yahoo.com or (401) 447-4207 cell. Thanks and have a great day!

Kind Regards, Suzanne

P.S. Please include any pictures that may show what you're looking for.

I can supply you with any type of bead(s) for less than any of the recommended sites. I am a crafter that purchases in bulk and can pass on the savings to you for my surplus inventory. If interested, please post feedback and any pictures you may have of what you're looking for. Kind Regards, Suzanne

FireMountaingems.com or 800-355-2137. They'll send you a catalog with quarterly updates and you can get weekly or monthly e-mails with sales. The catalog prices are good and the per price decreases the more you order. Warning, it's easy to spend more money than you had planned.

I agree with everyone who recommended firemountain.com.

Buying Craft Supplies
Purchasing Wholesale Craft Supplies
Crafts BeadworkJune 17, 2009
Pony Beads
Crafts Using Pony Beads
acrylic paint
Painting With Acrylic Paint on Plastic
Mancured Hand Holding Flower petals
Saving Money on Acrylic Nails
Photo of a woman's hands with acrylic nails on.
Applying Acrylic Nails
🎉
🎄