Help Getting Documents to Trace Family History

I was reading some requests here and realized we have a fairly diverse group, lots of people from other countries. I am wondering if there is a way to locate someone who can do some leg work for me in regards to family history searches.

I am in the US but my husband's family is all from Scotland (my husband is first US born). We would like to do some searching to trace his family line. I have been able to do some here, but have hit a wall and really need some birth and marriage records in Scotland. Anyone know how to go about doing this?

imama2many from UT

I may be able to help according to what you know already. Certificates will cost from £8 - £12 depending on where it is purchased. Get back to me and I can then discuss.

Janet Craft

Better Living Family GenealogyJanuary 18, 2008
A woman reading a document.
Reading Poor Copies of Documents
The Cloud Gate Bean in Chicago.
Chicago Travel Tips
Compact Fluorescent Lightbulb
Disposing of Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs
Medical Insurance Documents
How Long Should You Save Medical Insurance Documents?