Rosie The Cat

Rosie is about 6 years old. She was a friend's cat and they could no longer care for her. Both my daughter and I wanted her, yet it took a lot of convincing on our part for hubby to agree.

She loves to chase the dog around the house for fun and exercise. Each morning when I get up, Rosie will jump up on the bathroom sink and sit there while I take my shower. She won't leave until I am done.

By Karyn from Ottawa, Canada

Rosie The Cat

I love it that Rosie chases the dog (what kind?) around the house! My Miss Kitty just sits and hisses at my fourdogs. I know you're glad that you were able to convince your hubby to take Rosie, and I'm sure she will give you many hours of love and enjoyment. Thanks for sharing her with us and God bless you.

Rosie loves to chase Spot the beagle around the house. And when she gets in the moods, she attacks her too. She loves to sink her teeth in Spot's soft spot at the neck. It is so much fun watching the two of them together. Spot was raised with a guinea pig, so when Rosie joined our family, she was readily accepted by the dog.

Rosie has such a beautiful face! What a pretty

kitty!!! sounds like quite a handful chasing dog

around, bet the dog loves it.

How fun and great that hubby agreed.

Enjoy your pretty kitty.

I just love this picture. My cat "Baby Girl" gets on my bed at night and lays down just like that to have her belly rubbed. If I took a picture of her, you would swear it was Rosie!

She was a fereal (sp) kitten I found in my son's barn there were 3 but I could only catch her.

Photos Pets CatsJuly 20, 2008
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume