James (Orange Tabby)

James is a 3 or 4 year old orange tabby. James came to us from the local shelter. He likes to eat, eat, eat, and sleep. He is the most loving cat with the biggest purr. Love in a fur coat!

By Barbara

James is quite the regally handsome looking cat! Bless you for resuing him or did he rescue you? ;-)

Oh what a handsome baby!

Anita

Orange kitties are the biggest loveys... enjoy James.

Your fur baby is beautiful!

We are especially fond of golden tiger kitties. Our son fostered a 2-year old male, and we named him Tee-Vo because he'd lie right in bed beside us and watch TV all day if we did.

I'd just come out of the hospital, and it took another month for me to be up and around. Tee-Vo was my constant and loving companion.

When he was adopted by the elderly couple who gave him his "forever home", I missed him so much.

He loved everyone though, so we knew his transition was going to be a happy experience for him and "his people". He looked just exactly like your James with the same precious sweet face.

Thank you for sharing James and bringing back some of our best "cat memories".

Pookarina

I agree with Deeli, "regally handsome" was a good way to put it! James is a beautiful boy & his name suits him perfectly!

Thanks for all the kind words! Sometimes life gives us very special presents, James is that present for me. I will let him know he was been described as "regally handsome" and yes, he did rescue me and continues to do so daily.

Barbara

Orange Tabby
Orange Tabby Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesApril 17, 2011
Orange Honey Sauce
Orange Honey Sauce Recipes
Osage Orange Tree "Hedge Apple"
Growing an Osage Orange Tree "Hedge Apple"
Tabby Cat
Tabby Breed Information and Photos
Siamese Mix
Siamese Mix Cat Photos
🎉
🎄