Skin Care Tips for Women Over 40

Can someone suggest some tips for having glowing skin in the 40+ age bracket?

By Almas

Look for glycolic acid under ingredients when buying any facial product. QVC has some excellent products under Dr. Denese brands. type in search word Glycolic acid. the way it works is that glycolic acid is a natural skin irritant that comes from citrus fruit. it stimulates your skin to renew itself naturally. you also have to exfoliate regularly to remove top dead layer of your skin. the new skin is what gives you a glow. never use a product on your face that has oil, lanolin, or has paraben (wax) in it. only use oil-free on your face. including, make-up, soaps, or lotions.

Do a facial with lemon and cucumber refreshing and smells good feels cool and draws the skin tight along with looking brighter.

Regular exercise and a healthy balanced diet is the absolute best secret. ;-)

I use a very cheap Vitamin E oil. It is made by a company called Weilong, and I buy it here in Hong Kong for 12 HK dollars. It's brilliant. I put it all over my face and body and it seems to soak off the old dead skin. I gave it to my friend and she raves too. Also, take a daily dose of Lycopene and Melatonin. Health benefits are amazing and skin will glow.

Woman wearing a beauty mask.
Saving Money on Skin Care
Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care Mature Skin TipsJuly 18, 2011
Red Hatter
Red Hat Society Club Ideas
A woman cleaning her face with skin toner.
Homemade Skin Toner
Skin Care Products
Selling Unused Hair and Skin Care Products
Homemade Shave Cream
Homemade Shaving Cream Recipes
🎉
🎄