Homeopathic Tick Remedy

Our puppy has ticks. My sister in-law used to use Frontline for several years on her dogs and they still got ticks regularly. She then changed to homeopathic remedies and they now don't get any ticks, fleas, mites, etc. Does anyone know what this homeopathic remedy is?

By Angelrex from UK

Not me, but that sounds like exactly what I'm looking for, so I hope someone knows!

The lady at Pet Smart,told us to take a spray bottle put about a 1/4 c. of Dawn Dish soap in it and fill with water,and spray your yard. It won't hurt anything or your animals,but will kill all ticks,fleas,you name it in your yard. And it is a cheap cure.

Pets Dogs AdviceMarch 31, 2009
Tick Removal
Removing a Tick
dog with fleas
Bio Spot Flea and Tick Reviews
An old pit bull lab mix.
Homeopathic Remedies for Older Animals
Smelly Hands
Remedy for Smelly Hands
🎄
🍂