Kenmore Refrigerator Fan Keeps Coming On

I have a Kenmore side by side refrigerator, model # 106.5022102. It was purchased February 2004. The fan motor kicks on every 20 minutes for 2-3 minutes. The condenser coils are clean and the door seals are good. I readjusted the temperature on the freezer and the frig one notch below normal, then waited 24 hours. The motor still kicks on. Any suggestions?

By hubbard53 from Gurnee, IL

Call the place you got it from, ask them the question, good luck.

Stats in my owners manual say:

The fan should run, 40 to 80% of the. We figured that our fan runs only 30 to 35% of the time. I guess with the colder weather, we've been hearing it more than normal (i.e. windows closed tightly). Thanks.

Home and Garden Repair Appliances RefrigeratorDecember 22, 2009
Refurbished a Ceiling Fan
Refurbishing a Ceiling Fan
Kenmore Refrigerator
Kenmore Refrigerator Not Cooling
Saving Money on a Refrigerator, A new side by side refrigerator and freezer in stainless steel.
Saving Money on a Refrigerator
Ceiling Fan
Repairing a Wobbly Ceiling Fan
🎉
🎄