Almost Nutri Grain Bars

Ingredients
  • 1 box yellow cake mix
  • 3/4 cup butter
  • 2 1/2 cups quick oats
  • 12 oz. preserves or jam
  • 1 Tbsp. water

Directions

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Melt butter.combine cake mix and oats in a large bowl. Stir in butter until mixture is crumbly. Measure 1/2 of mixture (about 3 cups.) And spread in bottom of 9x13 inch pan. Press firmly into pan to cover the bottom combine preserves and water.

Spoon mixture over crumb mixture in pan and spread evenly. Cover with remaining crumb mixture. Pat firmly to make top even bake at 375 for 20 minutes. Top should be light brown. Cool completely, cut into bars.

By IMAQT1962 from ILLINOIS

These sound really good and easy, will definately make these for my family. Thank you for sharing!

I am excited to try out this recipe. I buy these often in the store and it does become expensive. I'm so glad you sent in this recipe. Thank you.

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Cookies BarsMay 2, 2006
bowl of shredded coconut
Making Almond Joy Bars
peanut butter bars with chocolate and bacon
Peanut Butter Bars Recipes
Fritos
Funky Frito Bars Recipes
Pears soap fish.
Crafts Using Bars of Soap
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 26, 2016 at 8:27:23 AM on 10.0.1.236 in 991 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.