Renew Renuzit With Sea Salt And Lavender Oil

I bought a couple of Renuzit push up air fresheners for my bathroom and when they dried out, I renewed them by pouring some sea salt in the bottoms of the containers and adding several drops of lavender oil onto the sea salt. I gave the containers a slight shake to incorporate and it became an air freshener all over again that lasts for over a week! The scent of these now recycled air fresheners are actually a little more powerful than the original ones I initially bought from the store. I can recycle them every week or so for pennies by just adding a few drops of essential oils. Wow, this is great. Hope this tip proves helpful for you.

By sbb1 from Umm al Quain, UAE

Love this idea. I would take it one step further and just place a small dish with sea salt and EO's.

Thanks for the idea.

Karyn

Home and Garden Cleaning OdorsJuly 24, 2008
Renuzit Air Freshener Crafts
Renuzit Air Freshener Crafts
Lavender Essential Oil
Using Lavender Essential Oil
Renewing Vows in a Wedding Dress
Choosing a Dress to Renew Your Vows
A salt dough ornament on a Christmas tree.
Making Salt Dough Ornaments
🎉
🎄