Cat Tent Pattern

I am looking for a simple pattern to make a "Cat Tent" for my daughter's cat. He loves to hide deep in the covers or a box. So I thought he might like a dark, soft cat tent.

Thank You!
Cheryl from Saint Joseph, Missouri

Here is a site that sells the popup tent wires seperately to make own. The second site has simplicity pattern for 3 different cat play houses.

One of the major pattern companies has a pattern for several pet tents.

The one I made was in the shape if a fish. Fred loved it. Some cats like these tents and others don't. My friends cat won't go into anything like that. I think that if you are going to do this you should start when they are young. Your cat who likes to hide is perfect for this type of play and sleep area.

Pets CatsDecember 8, 2005
Cleaning a Tent, Tent in wet conditions
Cleaning a Tent
Tent caterpillars in a tree.
Getting Rid of Tent Caterpillars
Blue and Yellow Dome Tent
Buying a Tent
Photo of a tent set up in the woods.
Removing Mildew from a Tent