Getting Rid of a Blister

How can I get rid of a blister caused, I believe, by a tight shoe? I tried antibiotic cream. I even tried a fungus ointment. I've had it for about 5 months. I would soak it with alcohol before the latter was applied.

By Tony

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

If you've had it for five months, I would go to the doctor because it doesn't sound like a blister.

Good Luck.

It sounds like it might be a corn. Those little corn pads really work great.

It's not unusual for diabetics to have open wounds that don't heal. Your first remedy is to the doctor or urgent care if you don't have one.

Get rid of the tight shoes! Try rubbing it with coconut oil before dressing and before bed. Coconut oil has many "anti-" properties and helps wounds to heal.

Health & Beauty AdviceMay 12, 2011
Closeup of a gopher.
Getting Rid of Gophers
Closeup of green bodied house fly.
Getting Rid of Flies
iTunes icon on a phone
Getting Rid of Duplicates in iTunes
Poison ivy growing up a tree trunk.
Getting Rid of Poison Ivy Plants
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:26:10 AM on 10.0.1.21 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.