Getting Rid of a Blister

How can I get rid of a blister caused, I believe, by a tight shoe? I tried antibiotic cream. I even tried a fungus ointment. I've had it for about 5 months. I would soak it with alcohol before the latter was applied.

By Tony

If you've had it for five months, I would go to the doctor because it doesn't sound like a blister.

Good Luck.

It sounds like it might be a corn. Those little corn pads really work great.

It's not unusual for diabetics to have open wounds that don't heal. Your first remedy is to the doctor or urgent care if you don't have one.

Get rid of the tight shoes! Try rubbing it with coconut oil before dressing and before bed. Coconut oil has many "anti-" properties and helps wounds to heal.

Health & Beauty AdviceMay 12, 2011
Closeup of a gopher.
Getting Rid of Gophers
Closeup of green bodied house fly.
Getting Rid of Flies
iTunes icon on a phone
Getting Rid of Duplicates in iTunes
Poison ivy growing up a tree trunk.
Getting Rid of Poison Ivy Plants