Reinstalling F2 and F12 Options in Bios

I have a Dell Dimension computer E310 with Windows XP Media center. After I turn on the computer, the monitor shows on the top right corner F2 (setup) and F12 (boot). If you want to get Bios F2 has to be pressed on the keyboard to get into Bios setup. It is the same with F12 if you want to boot your computer with D drive or diskettes.

I removed the F2 and F12 from Bios because my kids were fooling around with the Bios setup. Dell will not give me support because my computer is not under warranty anymore. Normally, anyone can get Bios setup by pressing "Delete" but with Dell I cannot make do it and so it needs to be re-stalled in Bios.

I found this article that reports to fix a similar is to your issue -

The download page for your pc is - ... WW1&osl=en&catid=&impid=

The second link that is in the article ior your pc is ... os+flash&cat=sup&x=0&y=0 but I am not sure if it is required.

If you do not like the iso burner that is mentioned in the article you can find other tools here -

I hope that this helps.

Good luck,

Windows XP
Troubleshooting Windows XP
Computers RepairMarch 6, 2009
LIttle BOy Looking in the Mirror at his Fire Fighter Costume
Making a Fire Fighter Costume
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Princess Amidala (Star Wars) Costume
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
Darth Vader Walking with Storm Trooper
Making a Darth Vader Costume