Supreme Fruit Salad
- 1 can crushed pineapple and juice (20 oz.)
- 1 large package sliced strawberries and juice
- 1 can fruit cocktail, drained (30 oz.)
- 1 can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding (3.75 oz.)
- 2 bananas, sliced
Mix pineapple, strawberries, fruit cocktail and mandarin oranges along with pineapple and strawberry juices. Sprinkle instant pudding over top. Let stand for 24 hours before stirring. Before serving, stir well and add sliced bananas.
By Robin from Washington, IA
August 12, 20080 found this helpful
Thanks, Robin. Sounds delicious and oh-so-easy. Two of my favorites.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 11, 2016 at 12:29:41 PM on 10.0.2.215 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us