Take Control of Clutter At The Door

Take control of clutter the minute it comes in the door, in any form. When the mail is brought in, sort it right then. I have a folder for bills, current shopping ads to look at, coupons to use, mail that needs to be answered, etc. Magazines go in the reading basket, which I go through Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter and donate the already read issues to the local nursing home.

My file folders are all a different color, red for bills to be paid, etc. Whatever color works for you. I throw out and shred any junk mail right away. As soon as any member of my family comes in they all know where to put their coat, hat, shoes, briefcase, etc. NO STACKING ALLOWED! You can begin this today and know that it usually takes 21 days to form a habit. You will be pleased with the results and have less clutter, which is so freeing.

By Bobbie from Rockwall, TX

Garage Full of Boxes and Clutter
Getting Rid of Clutter
Organizing Clutter ControlAugust 21, 2008
Front Loading Washer
Buying a Front Loading Washer With Reversible Door
Front Loading Washer
Using a Front Loading Washer
dog going out dog door
Dog Is Peeing In Front of Doggie Door
Heart shaped wreath on a door.
Front Door Decoration Ideas
🎉
🎄