Happy Groundhog's Day From Murray The Groundhog

Hello, I'm Murray and, as you can see, I am a groundhog. Someday, I hope to be THE groundhog, you know the one that tells us whether there will be six more weeks of winter or not. When I have that power, let me tell you, spring will start early every year!

Here is a link to my idol, Punxsutawney Phil. http://www.groundhog.org/ You can check his weather report starting at 7 AM (EST) on February 2nd. Here's hoping for spring!

Happy Groundhog's Day!

Editor's Note: For more information on Groundhog's Day, you can follow this link:

Murray is very cute! I vote for him to be the "official" groundhog - I want an early spring every year, too! Thanks for sharing Murray with us and God bless you.

Murray,

I hate to breakthis to you but I don't think you are a groundhog I think you are a squirrel

Photos Pets OtherFebruary 2, 2008
Happy Man Using PC Laptop
Keeping Your PC Happy
Valentine's Day Tips for Men, Man giving a heart shaped chocolate box and roses.
Valentine's Day Tips for Men
Green Valentine's Day Ideas, heart shaped leaf
Being Single on Valentine's Day
May Day Flowers
Celebrating May Day
🎉
🎄