Reverse Osmosis Water Systems

Which reverse osmosis water systems are good?

By copygail

I have had one for over 30 years. I also started selling them about 20 years ago. I set up aquarium systems for people & needed good water for them.

Look for a 5 stage, TFM unit. I think you can get info from Performance Water on the net. Find out who sells them in your area. Be sure to get a quality system. You may pay more than what the local home center has, but it will save you in the long run. These units can last for decades. When you get it, buy your first filter changes with it, then you have them ahead of time & don't have to think about it when you do need it.

I always mark it on the calendar, for the next change, when I do the change. That way I don't have to think back & try to remember when I did the last one.

Consumer Advice Product FinderSeptember 1, 2009
Septic Safe Cleaners
Septic Safe Cleaners
Sewing Machine
Sewing Machine Stuck in Reverse
Drip Irrigation System Watering Flowers
Installing a Drip Irrigation System
Water Softener
Buying a Water Softener