Welcome Wreath - Categories:

DecorationsHome Decor

Welcome Wreath

Here is an easy decoration for your front door.

Materials:

• grapevine wreath
  • flowers
  • leaves
  • baby's breath
  • ribbon
  • welcome sign
  • paint
  • hot glue gun and hot glue
  • metal hanger

Instructions:

1. First hot glue the leaves, baby's breath, and flowers on the wreath. It's helpful to place them where you want them before you start gluing.
  2. Paint the welcome sign front and back. Let it dry then hot glue it onto the wreath.
  3. Wrap the ribbon around the whole wreath then glue. I just used scrap ribbon.
  4. On the back hot glue the hanger on. I used a small piece of a wire coat hanger.

It only cost me a few cents to make this decoration because I already had everything to make it. The only thing I bought was the paint for the welcome sign which was on clearance @ Wal-Mart for $1.00. Only used a little paint so this was only pennies to make.

My sister said she paid $12.00 for a grapevine wreath some ladies were selling. I was shocked at how much homemade crafts sell for when you can have little money in them.

By luv2craft from Normalville, PA