Organizing Your Earrings

I often see questions on how to display or organize your earrings. When I have a chain, I often string it from one push pin to another and hang the hook kind from them.

Right now, I am using a makeup hanging basket that is sitting on my etegere, and a wire mesh heart basket that is hanging on the wall. Each one holds the hook and post kinds.

And I added a nice little bonus. This is an actual fingerprint and yes, a rose can be seen in the middle. Proof positive that art comes first from nature!

By Sandi from Salem, OR

If you have a LOT of earrings/jewelry, get a mesh fireplace screen. That will display your "art" in an attractive manner

Many Pairs of Earrings Spread out
Organizing Earrings
Organizing MiscellaneousAugust 4, 2011
Craft: Jump Ring Earrings
Making Jump Ring Earrings
making earrings
Making Recycled Earrings
Diamond Earrings
Other Uses for Pierced Earrings
Making Beaded Earrings
Making Beaded Earrings
🎉
🎄