Dirt on Cream Carpet

How do I get mud and sand out of a cream carpet?

Jenny

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I got a new vacuum cleaner last month. It is a Bissel Clearview. I thought it was inexpensive at $68. I was worried if it was going to do a good job. I have always used Electrolux. Anyway, it does a fantastic job. I use it all the time because it is so much fun to see at the dog hair and sand it sucks up. My carpets look like they have been shampooed! I think your rugs would come clean too!

If you are not in the market for a new vacuum cleaner, I would recommend that you vacuum many times before trying to shampoo it out. Good Luck, Karla

Cleaning Carpet
Removing Dirt Stains from Rugs and Carpet
Home and Garden Cleaning CarpetJanuary 27, 2009
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Valentine's ice cream sandwiches.
Ice Cream Cake Hearts
Saving Money on Carpet, Installing Carpet
Saving Money on Carpet
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:34:42 AM on 10.0.0.82 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.