Dirt on Cream Carpet

How do I get mud and sand out of a cream carpet?

I got a new vacuum cleaner last month. It is a Bissel Clearview. I thought it was inexpensive at $68. I was worried if it was going to do a good job. I have always used Electrolux. Anyway, it does a fantastic job. I use it all the time because it is so much fun to see at the dog hair and sand it sucks up. My carpets look like they have been shampooed! I think your rugs would come clean too!

If you are not in the market for a new vacuum cleaner, I would recommend that you vacuum many times before trying to shampoo it out. Good Luck, Karla

Cleaning Carpet
Removing Dirt Stains from Rugs and Carpet
Home and Garden Cleaning CarpetJanuary 27, 2009
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Valentine's ice cream sandwiches.
Ice Cream Cake Hearts
Saving Money on Carpet, Installing Carpet
Saving Money on Carpet
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet