Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Buying Small Glass Blocks

Where can I get glass blocks cheap?

By Cindy from White Lake, MI

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Buying Small Glass Blocks

Do you sell or could you tell me where I can buy the glass blocks in 3 x 3 inches or 5-l/2 by 5-l/2 inches? I love your website, but thought you might be able to help me with sizes. Thanks. TK

Tina Kirby

RE: Buying Small Glass Blocks

Best thing to do to find glass blocks in your area is to call local window/glass companies and ask them. I am not sure, but Lowe's or Home Depot might carry them so it would be worth a try to call and ask. I know there are companies that will ship factory direct, but I'll venture to bet the shipping costs would be outrageous. Just let your fingers do the walking through the Yellow Pages to start. (06/03/2009)

By Deeli

RE: Buying Small Glass Blocks

If you are talking about the ones you put lights in, you can get them at Lowe's Home Improvement Sore when it gets closer to Christmas. (06/03/2009)

By Teresa Kay

Archive: Buying Small Glass Blocks

Where can I buy small glass blocks over the internet or from some other company?

By Santina from Lady Lake, FL

RE: Buying Small Glass Blocks

Purchasing over the internet would probably be really expensive because of high shipping charges due to weight. Try Home Depot, Lowe's, etc. and if they don't have them let your fingers do the walking through the yellow pages and call local window companies. Someone is bound to sell them in your area. (06/11/2009)

By Deeli

Archive: Buying Small Glass Blocks

Where can you buy the glass blocks for the crafts? I know that Lowe's carries them, but I was wanting to buy several. Thanks.

By Lynne from Buchanan, VA

RE: Buying Small Glass Blocks

You could call local glass/window glass block installers/suppliers. Whichever one has the least expensive price simply ask the manager if they'll give you a discount for buying in bulk. Hope this helps. (11/22/2009)

By Deeli