Chicken and Bow Ties
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 8 oz. boneless chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 envelopes cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 6 oz. bow ties pasta, cooked
Fix all ingredients in skillet and then add cooked bow ties.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Read feedback for this post below.
Click here to post feedback.
It is Lipton " Cup Of Soup" mixes. Right next to dried onion soup mixes. Happy Cooking!
What brand is the cream of chicken soup, that you find in a "Envelope"?
Add your voice to the conversation.