Scenery: Wilderness Lodge, Disney World (Florida)

We stayed at Fort Wilderness Lodge at Disney and there were many of these tiny lizards running around on the fences, etc.

KyDaXam400x300.jpg

This Geyser erupted each hour. It started small and finally reached the top of the trees. Beautiful.

DaiPhunNuoc400x300.jpg

The landscaping was beautiful and all the flowers were especially pretty at the Wilderness Lodge

By SR

Great photos and brings back my memories of our stay there a couple years ago. If we had the money, I'd want to live at Disney, changing from one resort to another about every week or month.

Just live there forever. I love the flowers and how nice it's kept up, and all the wonderful little places to eat. I can't imagine ever getting around to seeing it all. Not even if you were there for 5 years.

Thanks for sharing your photos.

Thumbs Up.

MisMachado

Photos SceneryOctober 22, 2010
Ft. Lauderdale Beach in Florida.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida - Frugal Travel Guide
An aerial photo of Disneyland.
Saving Money on a Disney Vacation
Disneyworld Highway Sign
Saving Money at Disney World
Little girl giving to Salvation Army.
Florida Christmas Charities
🎄
🍂