Where to find a Wringer Washer in Toronto?

Does anyone know where I can find a good wringer washer in Toronto that I won't cost an arm and a leg? I see them on ebay, but they are all in the US and the thought of shipping something that heavy makes my wallet sad!

Thanks

Terry Lynn
Toronto, Ontario

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

-I've been looking for months in Toronto for a Wringer Washer and since they are not made anymore you won't find them in stores.

Most stores in Toronto refuse to stock used wringer washers due to the fact they take up space and the majority of people aren't interested in purchasing them.

Where to find them? Ebay.com hopefully something comes up in a future listing.

Consumer AdviceSeptember 29, 2005
open washing machine
Spin Cycle Not Working on Washer
A repairman looking at a washing machine.
Repairing a Washer That Won't Drain or Spin
Windshield wiper tip on windshield
Homemade Windshield Washer Fluid
hand operated clothes wringer
Homemade Wringer for Hand Washing Clothes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:39:51 AM on 10.0.2.254 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.