Recycled Rosette Centerpiece
Transform a peanut can into a delightful pen/pencil/scissors holder and a rosette centerpiece.
Approximate Time: 1 hour (rosette centerpiece)
- clean recycled peanut can
- scraps of decorative paper
- double-sided tape
- scissors/pinking shears
- hot glue
- Rosette: Cut six 1x12 inch strips of decorative paper, accordion-folded. Bring the folds together and adhere with double-sided tape.
- Punch or cut twelve 1 inch circles and place them on the front and back center of rosette with a dot of hot glue. Decorate with cut out flowers and buttons. Insert sticks.
- Fill can with marbles.
- Place rosettes in can.
- Print "Happy Birthday" or write your own greetings or add sticker on can.
By Maricel from Fairfax, VA
April 16, 20100 found this helpful
This would make a nice Mother's Day gift too. Very pretty!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 9, 2016 at 8:33:32 AM on 10.0.1.54 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us