How Can I Join a Cash and Carry?

Is there any way a member of the public (me) who is not in retail trade can join a "cash and carry" outlet to obtain a card to purchase in bulk and take advantage of reduce prices offered to traders? Bit of a cheek I know... but hey! My nearest city is Glasgow, UK and Im currently researching where these trade outlets are. Any advice would be appreciated.

katrina537 from Scotland, UK

What a great question! I have often wondered how I could take advantage of those stores too... It doesnt seem fair that I cant join the club.. !!

I own a small business and I just used one of my business cards and used my home address to join

You could try getting a business card or make your own on the computer Use y our address and phone instead of theirs. They never call but you will want their sale flyers to come to your home not the business

Susan

At Sam's Wholesale Club, you do not have to own a business. I do have a daycare in my home but because I do not have a tax ID, I still have to pay tax, but anyone can buy a membership and go there and buy in bulk.

Budget & Finance ShoppingFebruary 23, 2006
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making an Owl Costume
Woman Buying Car
Car Loan vs. Paying Cash
A stack of credit cards.
Using a Prepaid Debit or Credit Card
Paying with Cash instead of a Card
Paying with Cash instead of a Card
🎄