Quick Scented Liquid for Strong Cooking Odors

Rela Ann

Quick! The visitors are coming. Oh no, I just cooked that strong smelling recipe I got from my mom! Oh double no - I ran out of scented liquid!

• water, 1/2 cup
  • vanilla liquid, a few drops
  • banana essence, a few drops
  • simmer bowl and candle

Instructions:

Easy! Place a few drops (5-10) to 1/2 cup water. Pour mixture on the simmer bowl and light it up ... and ain't that delicious!

When used together with open windows, you'll get that strong smell out in no time at all and get that sweet smelling fragrance without an emergency trip to Walmart.

Just pour a little vinegar in a saucer before you begin cooking and you won't have the odor in your house

Home and Garden Cleaning OdorsOctober 14, 2005
cigarette smell computer
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odors from a Computer
Coconuts
Cooking With Coconut Oil
Scented Bars of Soap
Uses for Scented Soap
🎉
🎄