The 4 Ingredient Cookbook

Does anyone know where I can find a used or new, cheap or free recipe book called The 4 Ingredient Cookbook?

Sue from Goshen, IN

Amazon.com has it in the used books section for about $4-$5 each, including shipping.

Try www.abebooks.com, they usually have great prices. The website isn't all that fancy, which is probably one of the ways that they cut down on the cost of bringing us the website in the first place.

The 4 ingredient cookbook is an Australian publication put together by two ladies in Queensland. They have a website where you can find recipes and buy the book www.4ingredients.com.au

Try ebay - I got a 3-in-1 4 ingredient for my son when he was trying to compile a list of easy recipes for camping!

Also try Half.com, an eBay company. (I sell books there).

I don't know if you have a Half Price book store or not, but they have them.

I own the book by Linda Coffee and Emily Cale. The website is www.ktc.net/cookbook/ and the phone number is 800 757 0838.

I have seen the book at borders and at books a million. $5-$6 each.

Try www.bookmooch.com

You swap books with other people via mail, paying only for the postage. You have to list some books you would be willing to send and you can then request books from other people. It's very cool and completely free to use the site. You can also check out www.bookcrossing.com. It's similar, and also completely free.

Try your local library you can get the book on loan and then copy the recipes you like for 10 cents or so depending on your local library costs for their copy machine. Or pay a few $$ at Amazon. com or Barnes and Noble.com. I find Amazon.com a whole brunch cheaper.

I just checked http://www.paperbackswap.com and there are a couple of copies there. It is a free swapping site.

There are several different versions of "The Four Ingredients Cookbook" including a couple for diabetics. Great basic cookbooks, and for beginning cooks, a really good way to acquire a basic knowledge of recipes and techniques...always leaving room for your own additions or variations.

They are all available through Amazon.com (Books), and are priced very reasonably. Used from $ .23 plus $3.99 shipping.

Good Luck and Happy Cooking.

Pookarina

Food and Recipes Recipes BooksFebruary 19, 2009
Creating a Family Cookbook, Scattering of handwritten recipes including the occasional food spots.
Creating a Family Cookbook
Handwritten Cookbook
Making a Cookbook
Homemade Recipe Book Holder
Making a Cookbook Holder
Two kids making fruit kabobs.
Making a Cookbook for Kids
🎉
🎄